Man Caves are popping up everywhere
these days, even in NYC’s Grand Central Station. Stop the presses,
Amazon Prime Day has been announced in the U.S. for October 13th,
but hang on won’t that clash with something else rumored to be
taking place the same day. If you are a Google Meet user you better
get used to keeping those calls under an hour or it will cost you.
Amazon held their yearly keynote and announced a slew of new
products. We discuss them all and if any of them will be in our
Join us for a very special interview with Kisiah Timmons, a
Principal Product Designer at Verizon Media. We discuss
Kisiah’s career journey along with the road blocks she has faced
along the way being blind in the tech world. We discuss how Kisiah
ended up working on the fantastic Yahoo Fantasy app at Verizon
Media, learn about the case study that Yahoo Fantasy is conducting
with The All Blind Football league, and much more.
After our interview tune in for our discussion about the new Apple
Watch Series 6, sleep tracking, and hand washing. Really, this is
not a joke, we are talking about hand washing on the podcast. And
of course it is then on to our experiences with iOS 14 and Atari
Tennis. Back Tap for you, Back Tap for me, Back Tap for almost
everyone. Why does every app on your iPhone want to talk to other
devices on your network in iOS 14?
Articles Discussed in this Episode.
1. The MTA discovers a Mancave hidden beneath
Grand Central Station.
2. Google Meet being completely free for as long as you want will
soon be coming to an end.
3. Coalition For App Fairness unites App Developers against
4. Amazon announces all newly redesigned Echo devices and ones
targeted at kids.
5. An all new chip makes Alexa even faster s
6. Alexa will supposedly be getting smarter!
7. All new updated Fire Stick and Fire Stick Light
8. Amazon Show Smart Devices will soon be able to stream
9. Amazon launches new Guard Plus service for home security.